July 20, 2007

Keeping Busy



This morning Brad had to sneak out to the garage to pay bills alone. I got boys dressed, properly disposed of a wayward poop that did NOT go in the hard-to-miss potty located in our kitchen, and got Molly down for her first nap of the day. Washed scrambled egg dregs down the drain, and wiped jelly off of two southernmost chairs at the table. Molly cried to be petted to sleep and as she conked out I sighed with relief and thought, "Oh, how nice that the boys are playing quietly in the living room." They had located the dry pasta wagon wheels and were practicing crunching and spitting them over the edge of the couch.

At least they were playing quietly.

We're really into potty training right now. If you come over, you might catch Jeremy fully clothed, crouched beside Ian and peering into the potty saying, "Nice and calm, Ian, Nice and calm. Good job, Ian." I also recommend that you wear shoes.

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Megan and Brad-

Congrats on the third...she is a beauty. Welcome to the wonderful world of girlhood.

My oldest daughter Elia is flying out of SB on Monday 12 Aug on flight 5636. Any chance Brad is the pilot? She is 11 and flying solo.

I'm staying home this summer and can be reached via e-mail:

cathy.calm63 at gmail.com or phone
208 387-0478

Thanks -
Cathy Mom to TTTS survivors Hallie and Deana (we met Megan and the boys still in utero in 04)and Elia

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- do you sound busy!!! Your kiddos sure are cute.

My twins start 3rd grade this Monday and I have to admit that I am ready for some uninterrupted time to myself. It's been a fun summer, but the past month has been quite challenging with my "great and mighty" daughter.

Love to you & your family!

Krissy B.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! luv your blog... would u post MORE!!!

luv ya

Kelly Soifer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home